<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, September 13, 2010

Long weekend was spent making mooncake!

It was pretty tiring, and the results weren't good. :(

Made 3 batches of dough. Pandan flavoured dough for lotus seed paste filling, champagne flavoured dough for chocolate paste filling, and black colored pandan flavoured dough for oreo cookie filling.

The first batch of mooncake tasted of too much flour/dough taste.

Second batch of dough turned out to be too dry, and chocolate paste was a bit soft.

Third batch of dough is still in the fridge cause we didn't have time to make the oreo filling.

Told baby that I shall just buy the mooncakes next year. Not going to attempt making it again as it's too much work. I was so tired that I fell asleep almost immediately when I lie down on the bed. Heh.

Imagined all these at 9:52 am