<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hate a particular brand of hand sanitizer.

It reminds me of that day, which I don't wish to remember.

I saw how she cried her eyes out. I saw how she tried to keep a part of him with her forever. I saw how he looked at him, and nothing else matters anymore.

How helpless they must have felt. How angry they must have felt. How many thousands of other emotions they must have felt.

It pains me to see them go through all these.

Please continue to stay strong.

Imagined all these at 2:01 pm