Sunday, August 16, 2009
Blogger's weird. O_o
Anyway I'm stuck at home with a sleeping boyfriend. He just finished the half marathon at Padang and is snoring on my bed.
It's almost 2 months since I last blogged and many many things had happened.
Car accident on 27.06.2009.
Shirley's 21st birthday celebration on 04.07.2009.
Pei Gek's 21st birthday celebration on 10.07.2009
2 years anniversary on 27.07.2009.
Outing to Sentosa's Underwater World with boyfriend on 01.08.2009.
Minor incident with a car on 12.08.2009 that got my boyfriend calling me a car jinx -_-"
Random outings with friends.
Pay increment.
And many others I cannot remember.
And recently, my status was upgraded from "son's girlfriend" to "daughter-in-law". O_o
Jin Wei and Gessie are still as cute as ever. Hehe.
I've been having diarrhea for almost a week now. =/
Ok this entry is damn random but who cares la. I'm hungryyyyyyyyyy but boyfriend is still sleeping. I shall go poke him. BYE!
