Thursday, May 14, 2009
Went to rebond my hair last Sunday. It was a torture because I sat there for 6 hours! And I finally can wash my hair today. =D
Right now my hair is still wet so I still don't know the results. Hopefully my hair will remain straight tomorrow. Hahaha.
~
I've been spending a lot of money this month! =(
1st May: Hair cut, dye and treatment = $124
2nd May: iPod Touch = $610
5th May: Shopping with Xiting = $22 (new wallet)
10th May: Hair rebonding = $150
Total damage so far = $906
Maybe I should not highlight my hair because hightlight = spend more money.
To think that I was considering to go for a pedicure because my feet are so dry that I'm super disgusted.
Looks like I have to eat grass for the rest of the month already.
Hope I don't have to resort to eating tree bark. Hahaha.
~
Boyfriend is complaining that we seldom take photos together, and says we should take more photos together since I have a new hairstyle now.
I think the number of photos we took together since we got together can be counted using 2 hands. LOL.
~
I really really need to send out invites for my birthday party soon! And faster decide the cake for my party. I'm still procrastinating which is not good! =(
~
I think I have to give up the Genting trip in June because I will be busy with the renewal cases. =(
And I think boyfriend is not happy with my decision. =(
~
I wanna watch Night at the Museum 2! Ok totally random but never mind. Haha. Time to sleep! =)
