Monday, May 18, 2009
Went to Darren's birthday chalet with baby last Saturday. We reached about 8.30pm and I thought we were the last to reach but turns out we were the first and the last. Whole batch invited but we were the only one who turned up. Goes to show how much the midshipmen cared.
I still remember the first time I went to SAFTI to fetch baby, I waited at Carpark I together with a lot of other people who were waiting eagerly for their child to book out. Then I got so bored waiting in the car so I waited in front of the car. Then there's this 2 aunties (who were friends) walking towards each other, 1 from my left and 1 from my right, and they stopped in front of me. So they were chatting and chatting and I was somehow included in their conversation. And I got to know through their conversation that one of the auntie's son was in army wing and the other, in mids wing.
A little while later, the army boy booked out and was complaining to his mum that they marched out 2 times because someone forgot to lock the room door and the whole group had to march back. Then the aunties bid goodbye and one of the auntie left with his son, and I was left there waiting, with this other auntie.
Then we chatted a bit. Ok actually it was her who was talking and me listening. Then a group of lousy and disorientated people booked out. A boy started walking towards us and I presume this is the auntie's son. Then I looked around and didn't see baby so I asked the boy "erm sorry you're from navy right?" He said yes and I asked him "erm where is Reuben ah?" He turned around and asked me "Which Reuben?" and I was stunned for words. Then he continued "Reuben Moses or Ruben Koh?" LOL! Then I snapped back to earth and said "Reuben Moses" and he said "Oh he's still inside because of something with his shirt. *points to his back* But don't worry he should be coming out soon." I thanked him and he walked back to the car with his mum where his dad was waiting.
Ok end of story. Haha. I just thought it was interesting how I got to know Darren and his parents, and how they are so friendly that sometimes when I see them, we do chit chat a bit about the boys while waiting for them to come out. Hahaha.
In my opinion, Darren is "someone who is on par with Reuben for loving the mummy so much, or even more". Both of them cried so hard when they left for MSTD! And both denied being the first to cry during the birthday chalet and Darren made me said the truth, which was "Reuben teared first but Darren cried more." LOL.
Ok anyway, we chit chat a bit more at the chalet until we had to leave for the movie, X-men, at Plaza Singapura. Actually I wasn't interested in that movie but baby wanted to watch so I went with him. But it turns out that the movie was not bad, except for the ending which made me went "Huh? End already ah?" Haha and I don't understand what's up with the hype over Hugh Jackman. =/
Went out for dinner with baby, his sis and mum at Sakae Sushi at the new Clementi shopping centre yesterday, and the staff told us we had to use the no-rinse handwash provided before entering the restaurant. Useless in my point of view since H1N1 is a air borne disease. Baby thought it was a good effort though.
After dinner, his sis and mum went to the pasar malam while I went to Aries, with the intention of buying a scrunchie for tying my hair but I didn't see any that I liked (limited choices there) and ended up buying ear studs and hair clip. And when we were back in baby's room, I asked him to put on the stud for me because I couldn't see the almost-closing ear hole. The process was so funny I couldn't stop laughing. Lol. He had to poke the stud through my almost-closing ear hole because I asked him to do it but he dared not do it because it will cause me pain. He even said "I hate to cause you pain but you asked for this." LOL. Ok in the end the stud went through but I ended up with a swollen ear. And I realised I should not buy star-shaped ear studs because the ends of the stars kept poking me. But star-shaped studs are beautiful! Haha.
On the way home today, while I was waiting for the bus, I was so concentrated on the game in my ipod that I missed the bus, and had to wait for about 20mins for the next one. -_-"
My 21st this Saturday. So far I've only confirmed the buffet menu. I haven't ordered my cake and send out the invitations for my party! Damn no more time! It's Tuesday already! Procrastination is not good. =/ I should send out the invites as soon as I get it.
Ok long entry already. Time to sleep now. Good night.
