Wednesday, May 20, 2009
On MC today. Slacked at home the whole day. Slept away the afternoon. =/
Yesterday on the way to work, I was (again) too concentrated on my game and missed the station I was supposed to alight at. Then I alight at Chinatown and went back 1 station. -_-"
I finally sent out the invitations to my birthday party already. Pretty pretty invitation card thanks to Roseanne for putting in so much effort! Initially I kind of expect something simple and computerized so I was quite shocked when I saw the end product. But I love it!
Dad helped me order a cake I saw online. Initially I wanted to take more time to look around more but since he offered to order for me and I was afraid he would order the cake shaped in numerals 21, and since that cake I saw was quite pretty and since they have delivery service, I gave my dad the details and he settled it for me. So, another task down on my to-do list.
Actually I'm thinking of a guest book for people to sign but it's so troublesome so I think I might just scrapped that idea.
Back to work tomorrow. Hmm. Maybe I should do filing tomorrow. Good night people.
