<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, May 04, 2009

I'm back after what seemed like eternity. Lol.

~

Went for a dive trip 2 weekends ago. My dad went for open water, while my mum and I went for leisure diving. It was awesome! Roger the DM was great!

I saw a turtle on my first dive. Super happy! I tried to touch its head but it ducked its head. =( And me being a coward (I was afraid it might turn around and bite me), I touched its shell and leg only. Haha.

On my second dive, I didn't check my air before I jump into the sea. And when I take big breath of air, the air in the tank seemed to be finishing. I thought there was something wrong with the tank until I went back to the boat and the guys told me there wasn't any problem after checking, and I realised I never turn on the tank fully. Haha. Oh and because I was using 6kg of weights, I sink super fast and hit (I presume) some corals.


Then saw a big cuttlefish during night dive. Can't remember who went to disturb it and it started "spitting" ink while trying to escape from us. Heh.

I was sunburnt because I can't be bothered to buy suntan lotion. And I have ugly tanlines on my thighs because I was lazy to take out the wetsuit (and I regret it now).

~

My laptop is fixed! =D

The moment I turned on my laptop, I transferred all the data into my external hard disk immediately. Lol.

~

I went to cut and dye my hair last weekend, and did a treatment. Now my hair is short, brown and mad soft. =D

Going to highlight and rebond it soon! =D

~

I bought an iPod touch. To play games. Have been considering to get either a PSP or iPod touch. But PSP seemed to be very common thus I decided on iPod touch.

I'm broke, but happy.

I hope this will motivate me to start waking up early and stop taking cabs to work (so frequently).

~

My boyfriend has been nagging at me to start planning for my birthday celebration but I am still procrastinating. People around me are more excited than me. Liyana offered to be the photographer, Roseanne offered to design my invitation cards, my father has started asking his friends over to our house, yet I am still not doing anything about it.

I should confirm my guest list as soon as possible and start sending out invites!

~

Speaking of my boyfriend, he is actually scared of the tortoise at home! My goodness I can't believe it. He took so long to clean the tortoise that I couldn't take it and I:

1) picked up the tortoise
2) washed it clean
3) waited for him to finish washing the pail/basket
4) placed the tortoise back

He is actually scared of the tortoise scratching him! My goodness I'm so gonna faint from laughing so hard that my brain is lacking of oxygen. Ok I'm so bad. Hahaha.

~ WARNING: ANGRY PARAGRAPHS AHEAD - CONTAINS VULGARITIES ~






































































I have a new job scope and my salary is F---. I'm asked to handle more things yet I'm getting a pay cut. F---ing disgusting. I regret screwing up my university applications. If by the end of this year I'm not earning 2k (2k was what someone in the same company offered me last month, but now I'm gonna be earning less than that, and even less than what I was already earning), I will go study next year! I'm not heartless. But there's 8 more months to the end of 2009 and I don't see where I'm going if I'm still earning F--- by then. I don't think I'm asking for too much. I currently have more than 1.5 years of relevant experience, and by the end of this year, it's gonna be more than 2 years of experience. Don't tell me 2 years of experience cannot get me 2k anywhere else.

~

I need to complain to someone but that someone is busy. F---.

~

Note to my boyfriend: If you finish reading this post, DO NOT ask me anything related to my work. I don't wish to talk about this. Sorry but who asked you to be busy. I know it's not your fault but too bad, because I am unreasonable.

Imagined all these at 11:40 pm