<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My laptop has been spoilt since 1 or 2 weeks ago.

Alex was at my house just now and I asked him to take a look and he told me the graphic card is spoilt. =(

Good thing is, I bought the laptop less than one year ago so it's still under warranty.

My dad: "The laptop is so expensive yet so lousy?"
Me: "How I know? Ask him." *points to Alex*
Dad: "So lousy ah? After it's fixed I bring to construction site and use."
Me: "For what?" O_O
Dad: "Look at stock price."
Me: "Crazy ah?" -___-

~

I bought new facial cleanser and oil control serum, and I don't like any of them.

The facial cleanser is gel type which I don't like because it doesn't make my face feels clean.

The worst thing is the serum. It smells like puke. So every morning after I apply the serum, it's as though someone just puked on my face. It is the most disgusting thing ever but I still use it because it helps to control the oil on my face. =( So I have no choice but to spray more perfume on myself, hoping that the smell of perfume will be stronger than the puke-smelling serum.

~

I finally throw away the bouquet of roses my boyfriend gave me about 9 months ago because there were little bugs growing in the decomposing bouquet. =(

~

Went to watch Taken with boyfriend last Saturday at Cineleisure and it was a very weird day that day. We were on the way to the food court when we saw Alvis. Then when we were on the way to the apple store, we spotted Shirley with her boyfriend at the food court. And when we were on the way to collect the movie tickets, my boyfriend saw Eddy at the lift lobby. And (my goodness) on the way back to the car after the movie, I saw Jeffrey and Yan Xiang. -_-

Ok back to the movie. It was a very nice movie! The dad is awesome la! Blah blah blah. Go watch it if you haven't!!

~

I suddenly miss those impromptu dinner dates with boyfriend. =(

~

I should go to sleep now. Good night. =)

Imagined all these at 1:17 am