Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy valentine's day people! Hope all of you had enjoyed the day. =)
For me, I'm still counting down. It has been 14 days already. 28 more days to go. =(
Few weeks ago, I remembered I was checking my work email and there was this notification for a guy in the office who was called up for NS for 2 weeks until 14 Feb 2009, 2359 hours, and I was thinking to myself "wah this guy so unlucky, have to spend valentine's day in camp" until I thought about myself. I'm in no way better either. He's out there somewhere in the sea and we can't even keep in contact.
Oh well, no complains. He did gave me something before he went sailing, and got his sister to send me a valentine's day message on behalf of him. =)
Actually I'm thinking of going to his house to see his mum, just to chat with her or something, but I can't find a good excuse. And I don't know what to buy. I can't possibly go empty handed right? =/
