Sunday, December 28, 2008
Dad sponsored my new phone last month. Mum sponsored my new bag few days ago. And I bought a new wallet today. =D
I shall use the new wallet when the new year starts because I'm lazy to find a red packet now.
Anyway, December has been good. Spent quality time with Mr B although I am still throwing the occasional tantrums. There was once when I accidentally boxed him in his eye and he got so pissed off with me that he ignored me. =(
Ok anyway, we watched Bolt and Bedtime Stories recently. Both are really nice movies.
And Mr B was invited to join my family for dinner on dong zhi, or Winter Solstice Festival (I googled that), and dim sum breakfast on Christmas. Baobei finally let Mr B carry her. But the moment baobei was in his arms, she stretched out her hands and asked me to carry her. Haha!
I gave Mr B a Nike + iPod Sport Kit for Christmas and he got me a frog named Ponds wearing a miniature army LBV. So cute can?! =D
I left Ponds at Mr B's house and it is currently sleeping on Mr B's bed. Blessed little fella. Shall take a picture of it and post it here.. erm.. maybe next week.
Am currently considering to go back to study because I've lost the passion to work. But the thing is, I still don't feel like going back to study. Feel like taking a long break now.
2009 is approaching. I wonder what I'll be doing in 2009. Work? Slack? Study? I wonder...
