<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Long story.

I'm super pissed off with polyclinics. I'm dying of pain yet they say they might not have the time to see me today even if I am going to wait there for hours. What great service they provide. Thank you very much but I don't give a damn about what the referral letters can do anymore. I rather pay more and go straight to the specialist myself. At least I enjoy better service.

Ok enough ranting. So I walked in to Alexandra Hospital around 10.30am. After about an hour of waiting, it was my turn to see the dentist. Normal I guess. Everyone has to queue.

Then after preliminary consultation, x-ray, and further consultation, I decided to go for surgery under general anaesthesia, and everything was confirmed in only half an hour, including the details of the surgery.

One word to describe it all. Fast.

So anyway, my surgery is scheduled on 17/11/08, 1pm.

Still considering whether to take out 3 or 4 teeth. Hmmm.....

Imagined all these at 8:49 pm