<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, November 01, 2008

Is it me? Or did the week pass super fast? It's now Saturday! And not to forget it's already November.

I worked super hard this week. Tuesday 9am to 7pm. Wednesday 9am to 8.15pm. Thursday 7.30am to 7.10pm. Friday 9.25am to 7pm. And if you can tell, I couldn't wake up on Friday because I was super tired already. OT everyday. I'm not getting enough sleep! =(

Less than 3 months to Chinese New Year. I hope it doesn't come so soon because it also means Mr B is leaving. =(

Ok anyway I'm blogging at Mr B's house now. But he's confined for the weekend. =(

My phone is going to be spoilt soon. Sometimes I cannot hear what the other person is saying. I'm gonna steal Mr B's camera phone and use for now until I buy another phone. TOUCH SCREEN PHONE HERE I COME! =D

Ok nothing much to rant about anymore. Here's a picture for you guys to laugh at. Fat Mr B! HAHAHA!

Imagined all these at 6:49 pm