Friday, November 21, 2008
I'm blogging I'm blogging I'm blogging I'm blogging I'm blogging!
I'm blogging because I'm very bored.
I've finished blog-hopping, friendster-surfing and facebook-poking! There seems to be nothing interesting for me to do online already! =(
Ok I shall blog about my surgery.
Took out all 4 of my wisdom teeth under general anaesthesia on Monday.
Overall, the surgery was ok except the injection at the back of my hand for the IV drip and the part when they were trying to get me to sleep.
My wisdom teeth.
.jpg)
The nasty bruise on the back of my hand.
Ok doesn't seem much because it's the 5th day already.After the nurse removed the needle from my hand, she pressed on my hand damn hard because, according to her, my blood doesn't clot easily thus she have to apply more pressure. It hurt so much that I was sobbing la! And she even told me the doctor used the smallest needle on me. -_-"
Now I am popping painkillers diligently everyday. So far so good. The painkillers are doing their job. Haha.
Mr B is booking out tomorrow! Too bad I confine myself until I think I am fine. =/
Going back to Jurong Medical Centre to remove the stitches on Monday. I can't wait to go back to work!
