<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, November 10, 2008

I think I wanna get LG KS20 instead of LG Viewty. Viewty comes with 5MP camera, which I don't really need, and I don't like the design of the stylus. KS20 has got the stylus attached to the phone and the operating system is Microsoft Windows. Hmm. I shall consider. 13 more days to go! =)

~

Weekend was spent with Mr B, again. Finally get to see him la! =D

I managed to get him to treat his mum and I for lunch on Sunday because he got his first regular pay! Hehe.

And I bought a super cute necklace! =D
Now the problem is I don't know how to match this necklace to my clothes. The frog is too cute! Haha. Now the next thing I'm gonna buy is a pair of cute froggie earrings, provided if I can find it. =P

Ok anyway we went back to his house after lunch, which was around 4pm, because he needed to study. Poor me started to have a fever and the pain from the wisdom tooth was so intense I decided to try to sleep the discomfort away. By the time I woke up, it was about 7.30pm already, and I felt even worse. So Mr B got his mum to pack dinner back for us.

Then as usual, I sent him back to camp before going home myself.

~

Planned to go to work myself this morning but my uncle suddenly called to ask me whether I want him to fetch me to work. Of course I couldn't resist the offer, especially when I'm still having a slight fever and a bad toothache. =P

This terrible toothache is distracting me from doing my work. And I feel like chewing on something all the time because of the stupid growing tooth. Hopefully I can bear with the pain until this Saturday.

I shall book an appointment to visit the dentist this coming Saturday. No excuses of being lazy or busy.

Ok people, time for me to sleep. zZzZz~

Imagined all these at 11:46 pm