<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hi people I'm back to blog!

Weekend was quality time spent with Mr B. =)

We went shopping on Saturday and I came across some soft toys. I asked Mr B to buy 2 frogs for me, and he did. =)

This one had magnets in its hands and legs and I put it on my steering wheel. =D


And this other one croaks when you press its stomach! HAHAHA!

Then went out for dinner with his mum and sis and we had heavenly frozen yoghurt from Frolick. Mmm. =D

Went to Sim Lim Square on Sunday because Mr B finally decided to buy a iPod Touch after much consideration. Haha. I told him to just get it and there's no need to consider already lor. He think so much and in the end he's still going to buy. -_-

Then the baby came over in the afternoon and Mr B ignored me and played with him. And I fed the baby many many "xiao man tou". Haha.

Then all of us went out shopping for a christmas tree. Mr B and I brought the baby to those kiddy rides and the lucky baby get to sit on the rides 4 times while Mr B's mum and sis were looking at the fake trees.

Back at home, the baby immediately went to Mr B's room. He knew that I kept the "xiao man tou" there and keep asking me for it! And when I say "No, you ask kor kor", he really walked over to Mr B and asked him for it. Haha. Smart little boy!

Tomorrow is my surgery! And I'm gonna take out all 4 wisdom teeth. Anyway since I'm going for the surgery, might as well bear the pain all at one go. Haha. Not really scared or anything but I hope it's not that painful.

And I have really "supportive" colleagues.

Jo said, "Please remember to wake up!"
Lydia said, "You're taking out 4 teeth? You'll bleed to death!"

Thank you very much. -_-"

Ok I'm gonna sleep now le. Good night people. =)

Imagined all these at 11:28 pm