<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, October 05, 2008

Thursday 02.10.08:
Training session at Amoy Street. Learnt how to process dental claims, key purchases, and print cheque.

Friday 03.10.08:
On leave.

Went to Mr B's house around 10.30am. Played with the baby a while. Chose a necklace to wear. Then went SAFTI together with his mum and sis to fetch him.

Lunch at Tampines Mall Pizza Hut. Then went ITE Simei for the NYAA Gold Award Presentation Ceremony. Took some pictures after that and went Plaza Singapura to eat at Swensen's.

Then went back to Mr B's house and had a short rest before sending him back to camp.

Saturday 04.10.08:
Went Popular at Junction 8 to buy some stationery because Mr B asked me to bring some stuff for him during the Family Day Visit. Bought foolscap and some notebooks and decided to go shop for clothes at BHG since there's a sale. After paying for 2 shirts, I realised I forgot to buy the card holder with retractable hook which he wanted so I went back to Popular again. -_-" Then went Mini Toons because Popular didn't have any stock.

Then went to fetch Selina, Jo and Wing at Potong Pasir MRT Station before heading to Bukit Batok CSC for Lydia's 21st birthday party.

Headed to IMM for some drinks with bosses, Selina, Jo, Wing and Ling Zhi after the party. Chit chat session until me and Mui Huang decided it's time to leave because Meng Yee was having diarrhoea.

Went to sleep around 2.30am when I suddenly realised it's already very late.

Today 05.10.08:
Woke up at 7am. =/

Prepared and headed to Mr B's house. Took some stuff for him and spent some time searching for the extra handphone he asked for. Turned out it was already with his mum.

Then together with his sis and father, we made our way to SAFTI for the Family Day Visit. Went for an introductory talk and watched some videos. Then he brought us around the place. We almost died because there were so many stairs to climb and we kept complaining and asked him to bring us back to his bunk. Hahaha.

Had lunch at the canteen, and we saw Han Wei with his girlfriend and family. Then went to the gift shop where he bought some clothes. Then went back to his bunk to take some photos and help him pack because he's moving to Mids Wing tonight. AND I FOUND A SUPER LONG STRAND OF HAIR IN HIS FOOD PACK!

Me: How come there's such a long strand of hair there?
Him: Might be yours, you helped me packed my food last time.
Me: You sure? Last time I packed your food into a super big zip-lock bag leh. Not this tupperware.
Him: Maybe when I shift the food, the hair also came together.
Me: You sure? Cannot be lor. When you shift the food the hair sure will drop one.
Him (very flustered): Aiya. Before me, it was a girl occupying this room. Might be hers.
Me: You sure? Girls inside here can keep their hair so long meh?
Him: Aiya.....

Then he continued packing his stuff and acted like he didn't hear me.

HAHAHA! His reactions towards my questions were so funny! By the way I was only joking with him when I asked him about the hair but he looked so flustered thus I decided to keep asking him about it. HAHAHA!

Then it was 12pm and we had to leave. He walked all of us back to the car and went back.

Then I sent his sis and father home before accompanying his mum to Junction 8 to buy some gifts for his aunt who just gave birth. We chose pink color clothes because his mum looked at the baby's name and thought it was a baby girl. Turned out it was a baby boy. =/

Didnt get to see the baby because he had to go for some injections.

Then sent his mum home and I came home for a power nap. 4pm all the way until now. Woke up a bit at 8+ when Mr B sent me a sms and we chatted a bit and I fell back asleep. =X

Waiting for his call now.....

Imagined all these at 10:14 pm