Monday, October 27, 2008
Mr B came to my house for lunch just now. =)
He didn't know there was also dinner prepared at my house so he already planned to have dinner with his family. In the end I went out with him to have dinner with his family.
I realised his maternal grandfather is very much like him in terms of personality. They both behave like a kid. =X
Anyway, I found out Mr B doesn't know how to comb my hair for me! Haha.
Me: Why you so gentle?
Him: If you don't already know, I'm always this gentle.
Me: Haha. Then next time if you have daughter, how you going to comb her hair for her? Never mind I be your guinea pig la. I let you train on me. =D
HAHAHA!
Then we were discussing what time to meet tomorrow when he actually fell asleep halfway through our discussion. He really is that tired. =( Thus I decided to come home so he can rest early.
Actually I was planning to work on Liong Bee 2008 Q3 GST returns but, I'm feeling lazy..... Hehehe.
I think I shall go sleep and and burn midnight oil tomorrow. =/
Oh ya, happy 15 months baby. MUACKS!
