<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Met up with Xiting just now.

We were planning to have dinner at Central but went to Liang Court in the end.

Bought lots and lots of sushi, sashimi, and some side dishes.

We ate until we were super full.

Then went Kinokuniya to look at some magazines and end up being stuck at the stationery section. The stuff there are all super cute la! In the end I bought $30+ worth of stuff. Please do not ask me what I bought, because I'm not that sure myself. Haha.

Then we walked all the way back to Clarke Quay MRT station and went home together.

I miss our secondary school days. =(

Imagined all these at 11:02 pm