Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I only had 2 hours of sleep last night.
Reached office at 9.15am today, and worked all the way until 8.15pm, with less than an hour lunch break in between.
My productivity level was super high today. The moment I reached office, I worked non-stop until it was time for lunch at 1.40pm. It has been long since my productivity level has been this good. I hope it will last. =)
It will be another long long long long day tomorrow. I'm planning to reach the office around 7am tomorrow to clear some tasks before going to a client's place at 9am. Then work all the way until 7.30pm or 7.45pm so I can give the cleaner her cheque. After that, I'm meeting Xiting (again!) for some shopping! =D
I'm still not tired, but I'm thinking I should go sleep now to prepare for tomorrow.
Good night people! =)
