<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Thursday, October 23, 2008

Back to blog.

I miss blogging. =)

Went out with Xiting yesterday after work. Had super yummy jap food for dinner at Bachmann Japanese Restaurant, somewhere at Takashimaya level B2. The food was so good and we super enjoyed it that we forgot we were actually in Singapore. Haha.

Then went to shop around. Initial plan was to shop for shoes but nothing caught our attention and everything was super expensive. So we changed our plan and went to smell a lot of different types of perfumes instead. =D

I bought a F for Fascinating, a fragrance by Salvatore Ferragamo. My dad's friend recommended it to me few weeks ago and gave me a vial to try the fragrance and I liked it very much. Smells sweet, but not overwhelming. My dad like it, and so does Mr B. =D

Xiting was considering buying Anna Sui's Flight of Fancy which I think is quite nice too. Actually I was also considering it but I had the F for Fascinating already. Hehe.

All in all, I super enjoyed shopping with her! =D

Oh did I mentioned this is the first ever shopping trip we went since our secondary school days? =D

Imagined all these at 10:28 pm