<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, September 15, 2008

Saturday 13.09.08:
Went for Ian's birthday celebration with Mr B in the evening. The photo-taking session was.. Haha. I don't know how to describe. After many photos were taken, it was still his family and relatives. Lol.

The food was not bad, considering that it's a catered buffet.

Sunday 14.09.08:
Mid-Autumn Festival.

The official meet-the-parents session. Hahaha.

My parents organized a BBQ and invited relatives and friends. Then my dad asked me to ask him over to have fun, which I did.

Mr B came over to my house in the early afternoon, around 12.30pm.

Then my mum and I went out to buy some food and I asked him to tag along. End up he carried almost everything back home. Hahaha.

When I introduced Mr B as my boyfriend to my insurance agent, she didn't believed me. Then she looked at Mr B and said, "His smile tells me he is not." When I insisted it is the truth, she said she will double confirm with my dad. -_-"

Then my dad asked him to help set up the fire for the BBQ pit. And then, my mum's friend mistook him as the condo BBQ service provider! Then I paiseh-ly told the guy "erm.. this is my boyfriend." HAHAHA SO PAISEH LA!

After setting up the pit, my dad asked Mr B to cook all the raw food to serve the guest. And he really stood there all the way until 10+pm. =/

Then I sent him to the condo's main door and bid him goodbye. =/

Today 15.09.08:
Woke up unwillingly for work. How I wished I had applied for leave today. =/

On the way to work, my dad suddenly brought up the topic of Mr B, and talked and talked a lot. Like how he's going to include him in our family travel plans. -_-"

At least he has no negative comments about him. That's good news I guess.

When I reached home from work just now, my dad asked me to ask Mr B over to our house for dinner, and made me called him on the spot. I have no idea why my dad is so eager to see him. -_-"

I'm still sick..... =(

Imagined all these at 10:39 pm