Tuesday, September 09, 2008
POP! Platoon best! =D
Went over to Mr B's house in the morning to fetch his mum and sister. Met Ian at White Sands and had lunch there. I was having a fever thus I didn't eat much. Then waited for extra tickets at the bus interchange before we finally made our way to Tekong.
Overall, the ceremony was not bad, except that the medics were super slow in saving fainted people. There was this guy who fainted. Then after a while, he tried to get up by himself. He stood for a few seconds, and fainted again. And there was still no medics in sight. -_-" Then when another guy fainted, someone just ran to him and carried him out of the parade square. I don't know they made the medic carry so many things lor. Cannot even run properly when he's carrying the stretcher already and he still have to carry this super bulky sling bag. -_-"
After the whole ceremony ended, we were led to the refreshment area where they only served drinks and no food. -_-" And they don't let him to go take his bag because they want him to mingle around. -_-" So we had no choice but to stay around that area, take some pictures, look at the scenery, and chit chat among ourselves.
Then when we were heading towards the ferry terminal, Mr B wanted to go around and take pictures but I said no because all of us were very hungry and there was already a very long queue. Then he said "award winner don't have to queue" so I let him be. Haha.
Then bought a pair of shoes when we were back at White Sands because the sole of my shoes cracked when I was on the way to Tekong. Then I kept whining at Mr B "fever~ shoes ko-yak~" Hahaha.
Then went back to his house and waited for him to freshen up before going out for dinner.
After dinner, he walked me back to my car and I threw a stupid temper. =X Then I got so moody that I drove around aimlessly until I got tired and decided to head home.
Work tomorrow. I don't want to go. I'm sick~ =(
