<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm blogging because MSN is down. Stupid.

I downloaded IRC because of that, and Mr B and I are chatting in IRC now. Hahaha.

Anyway, I got a surprise at work today. =D

Mr B came down to my work place in the afternoon to pass me a bottle of liang cha his mum made for me, because I was having a fever the day before. =)

He actually wanted to pass it to me first before he go visit his grandfather but he changed his plans to passing it to me when we meet for dinner.

Then he suddenly appeared in the office around 5.30pm to pass it to me, and everyone in the office keep disturbing me until I had to beg them to stop. -_-"

Had dinner with Mr B at Yoshinoya before he sent me home. =)

I think I'm feeling better already. Hehe.

Imagined all these at 11:59 pm