<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, September 07, 2008

Back to blog!

Saturday 06.09.08:
Went to White Sands to fetch Mr B. Bought some preserved apple and mango slices for his 24km route march. Then we went to Challenger and he bought a mouse for my laptop. =D

Went to his house and waited for him to freshen up before we went for lunch. Then head back to his house to slack until it was time to go to my dad's friend BBQ chalet.

Went to White Sands to buy some ice cream before making our way to the chalet. Mr B directed me to the wrong place. Then when we were finally on the correct route to the chalet, I had to turn into the wrong junction. -_-" Ended up turning around in circles before we got back on the correct track again.

By the time we reached the chalet, it was raining super heavily so Mr B suggested I alight at the sheltered area and wait for him there while he went to park the car and run back.

Then we made our way to the chalet and when we reached, I see all unfamiliar faces and thought we were at the wrong unit, until I saw my dad seated very comfortably at one corner, playing mahjong.

Then introduced Mr B to my parents, brothers, my maid, my dad's friends whom I know, and Coach Gong's family.

Had dinner there. No BBQ because it was raining. The worst was all the ice cream was melted because we took such a long time to reach the chalet. =(

Then my brother was talking to Mr B and asking him super lots of questions about NS. When we finished dinner and was watching tv, he was still asking Mr B about NS. Haha. Then he suddenly asked "How many push up can you do at one go?", to which Mr B replied "600 to 700." My jaws dropped. O_O

Ok then Mr B got bullied by my brothers. They ganged up against him and the punishment was to do push up. Hahaha. Mr B got trashed because I have scheming brothers.

Just when I was planning to go home, the tv started showing this movie about a giant squid which eats human. So I got hooked to the tv and everyone started falling asleep. And the moment Mr B dozed off, my dad asked me to send him home.

So yup, I sent him home and drove my brothers home and slept like a pig.

Today 07.09.08:
Helped him packed his stuff to prepare for book in. Had super early dinner at White Sands Cavana before he went to report for book in. And he ordered hot plate chicken rice again. -_-"

Walked him to the MRT station and asked him to go report at bus interchange himself because he needs to rush and I have short legs. =X

And it turned out that he has dinner back in camp so he was super super full. Hahaha.

2 more days to his POP! =D

Imagined all these at 11:43 pm