<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, August 17, 2008

Weekend was spent with Mr B. =D

Met up for lunch yesterday. Then when we were back at his house, he showed me his tortoises. He have a weird tortoise which is fat fat and has a flat shell lor. Haha.

I gave him a box of strawberry cornflakes, and a hard boiled egg with a =P face drawn on it. He thought the tongue I drew was a tooth lor! What the. Then he kept staring at the egg and smiled to himself la. Stupid Mr B. Haha. Then we went for dinner with his mum and sis before he sent me home.

Today, went to laundry to collect his clothes after lunch.

Back at his house, I helped him fold his clothes and he complained that I didn't fold them up to army standard. Then I threw the clothes back at him and asked him to do it himself while I used his computer. ^&%$*&$% mei liang xin de jia huo.

Then went to have dinner before I sent him to Pasir Ris. Luckily I drove fast enough on the way to Pasir Ris. Those who report even 1 minute late will be confined lor! =S

His mum didn't went along because according to him, someone else is already sending him, and I feel very bad for that.

And what's up with the SOMEONE ELSE la. Maybe I should just stay at home and enjoy my Sunday, watching tv programs, instead of making the effort to go down all the way to his house to fetch him all the way to Pasir Ris and go home myself. =/

Ok time to sleep! Work tomorrow.

Imagined all these at 11:29 pm