Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Today, my laptop died on me. Everytime I start up the laptop, a while after I reach the desktop screen, the whole laptop will hang.
I almost died together with the laptop lor! My laptop is not even 2 months old leh!
Then Marc offered to take a look at my laptop and I kindly declined his offer because back when the computer I was using at Novena office spoilt, he used a hammer to knocked at the CPU. =S
Then after my meeting with him, I asked him if I could ask Jag, the IT guy to take a look and he replied "Ok. I want to see but you don't let me see. Now you ask Jag to see." Then I smiled at him and faster walked away. Haha.
Jag said the system files might be corrupted due to my laptop suddenly shutting down when it ran out of battery, because at the background, the laptop might be running some crucial updates or something like that. ='(
Luckily he fixed everything for me. I don't exactly know what he did to my laptop la but it's something like reformat then now my laptop is exactly same as brand new, empty, no stuff inside. But in the first place I also didn't have anything important stored on my laptop. Anyway it's fixed now so that is not important. =D
I'm so gonna make sure my laptop is fully charged before I go for meeting, or attach the adaptor lor!
