<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, August 09, 2008

National Day!

I painted my fingernails red and white! =D

Anyway I went out to meet Mr B just now. His throat is really very jialat and he keeps coughing. =/

We went to the bank in the early afternoon and he packed lunch because I was complaining that I was very hot and didn't want to eat at the hawker centre. Haha. Then we went to his house and he ate his lunch while I watched gymnastics olympics. =D

He gave me 6 saga seeds which he picked when he was out for field camp. Hahaha I'm thinking that he thinks I'm stupid lor. He asked me whether I know what are those when he gave it to me leh!

Stupid Mr B keep disturbing me while I was trying to fall asleep. -_-" In the end I gave up trying to sleep and he showed me his baby photos. Haha.

Then we went to the laundry to collect his uniform. On the way there, I bought cold soya bean drink but because it was freshly made, it was still very hot even though all the ice melted. I didn't know so I told the auntie I don't need carrier. *gei kiang* In the end I had difficulty holding the cup and Mr B laughed at me instead of helping me hold the cup. -_-" But never mind because I didn't let him drink. Haha.

Ok then he went to collect his 10kg worth of uniform and we went back to his house. Then he started showing me his collection of toys, CD and VCD/DVD like a small boy. He even showed me a Alex Toh CD from many many years ago lor! Ahahahahaha!

And he showed me his very cute watchdog which I attempted to make it mine but failed in the end. =( Never mind I shall try to steal it again next week. =D

Ok then I got chased home because he needed to go to his cousin's birthday party. Bad Mr B. =/

BBQ at boss house tomorrow. =D

Imagined all these at 8:31 pm