Sunday, August 24, 2008
My weekend was spent with Mr B, again. =D
Saturday. Had lunch at Cineleisure Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe and I da bao some prawn paste chicken for his mum because it was very yummy. Then went back to his house where he showed me all his NCC badges. Haha. Then his mum came home and offered me a bowl of home-cooked soup she made specially for Mr B. It was bittergourd soup which, instead of being bitter, tasted very sweet. I'm guessing it's the L-O-V-E that made the soup so sweet.
In the evening, we went to visit his gong gong together with his mum. Mr B showed me the lobster and bird in his gong gong's house, and some really old photos of his mum. His mum was very sexy when she was young lor! Hahaha!
Mr B also showed me some of his toys that he used to play with when he was young. The look on his face hor, really like a small boy leh. Haha. Then I saw this very cute toy and asked him to give it to me, which he agreed. =D
I don't know why. Although his gong gong's house is very very old, it gives me a very homely feeling. Haha. And his gong gong is very cool la! He is very old but he is also very strong and fit. He stays alone leh. And he speaks english lor! Plus he has a so-called girlfriend but they're currently on war. Haha. Cute.
Then we went for dinner and I keep taking food for Mr B to eat. His mum thought I was afraid Mr B don't know how to take care of himself to eat enough food but in actual fact, I was afraid that she would ask me to eat because I was already very full. Haha. Poor Mr B kept asking his mum to eat more so I won't take more food for him. Hahaha!
Then went to NTUC to buy some stuff before I sent them home.
Met up with Mr B again today. Had lunch together then went back to his house. I helped him color his drawing, packed the food he's bringing in to camp in a super big zip lock bag, and folded the right side of his uniform sleeve hor! Haha. Then went to White Sands and had a very quick dinner at Cavana before he rushed to report for book in.
I don't know why. But I felt very lost when he walked away from me to book in. Maybe next time when I send Mr B to book in I should just drop him off at the road side instead of accompanying him to the bus interchange.
Until now I still don't know whether me sending him to book in is good or bad. When I send him, I normally drive so his mum doesn't want to follow because she doesn't want to trouble me to send her home, which I will insist because it's very far if she goes home by MRT. Then if I don't send him, he doesn't want his mum to send him because of the same reason why I insist on sending her home. Haiz I really don't know la. =(
Haiz I shall stop thinking so much and go to bed soon. There's work work work work work tomorrow.
