Friday, August 22, 2008
Today I drove to work, because my uncle came to fetch my dad to work in the morning.
Then after having lunch at Amoy Street, my dad called to tell me he will be driving the car away after he finish his lunch.
I looked at my surroundings because I thought he would be going for lunch at Amoy Street too, but I failed to find him. A few moments later, Mui Huang and Meng Yee spotted my dad and uncle. We waved, but only my dad saw us. My uncle continued walking towards to the mutton soup stall lor! Haha. Blur blur one.
Went back to office in the afternoon. Around 5pm, I suddenly recalled that I need to go to HSBC to submit some documents. Then I chiong-ed all the way there, and found out the counters are closed for the day. &^%$%*& I chiong-ed all the way there under the rain leh! Luckily, I managed to call the guy who need me to submit the documents and he asked someone to come out and collect it from me. *Phew*
On a totally random note, Mr B is booking out tomorrow! =D
