Sunday, August 03, 2008
Just came back from Ben and Jeff's birthday chalet.
On the way to the chalet on Friday evening, Mr B called me and I put down the phone after I told him I was driving. I thought I could call him back after I reach the chalet but it turned out he had to surrender his phone because he is going to field camp. Felt so guilty. =(
Ok anyway I enjoyed myself at the chalet. And as usual, Ben has a lot of crap to share. Haha.
I embarassed myself totally when I told Shelly, who was in the room with me, that I will just change my shorts in the room even though there's a guy sleeping there because he was sleeping facing the wall. Then he suddenly turned around and stared at me. -_-
I was very amused with the little little actions Jeff was making when he was playing Mahjong.
Ben and Jeff took very good care of me because I was the driver for that 3 days.
Jeff offered me his jacket when I complained I was feeling very cold.
Ben forbid other people to make noise in the room when I was sleeping.
I got into a car accident on Saturday night when I was on the way out with Ben to fetch his friend. In the end I think his friend took a cab there.
My dad told me and the guys to have fun after settling the details of the accident with the other driver. -_-
Xiting kept BBQ-ing yummy yummy marshmellow for me. =D
It was nice seeing a lot of friends whom I haven't seen in a long time. Shelly, Jeff, Ben, Xiting, Hayley, Beverly and Yiling.
Ok I wanna go sleep le. Still tired. Haha. Bye!
