Friday, August 08, 2008
I'm blogging I'm blogging I'm blogging I'm blogging I'm blogging!
Ok lame.
Had an impromptu meet up with Mr B just now. =D
He reached my working place and I suddenly remembered I haven't submit my usual Friday deadlines. O_o So he sat beside me quietly while I continued working. I think he was afraid to talk to me because my face was very black.
Had dinner at Yoshinoya and we were chatting when he said he doesn't want to meet my friends because he will whack them first. Then there was an awkward silence. I didn't know what to say to him. =(
Ok whatever.
Then we went to some jap shop to buy some food. I bought strawberry cornflakes for him to bring to camp. Then he sent me home because I was very tired.
Blah blah blah. Have to go to the bank to deposit cheques tomorrow. Sian.
