<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, August 31, 2008

Highlights of my weekend:

Saturday:
- Met Mr B and Hafiz at City Hall;
- Visited the baby, where Mr B earthquaked and superman-ed him;
- Mr B being very excited seeing the baby taking a small step forward;
- Went out with Mr B, his mum and sis to IMM;
- Squeezed the abcess on Mr B's arm;
- Had Ben & Jerry ice cream and waffle with Mr B; and
- Late night movie with Mr B, Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

Sunday:
- Had dim sum for lunch with Mr B, his mum and sis;
- Threw temper at Mr B;
- Folded his uniform sleeves;
- Squeezed the abcess on Mr B's arm again;
- His mum and I sent him off when he went to book in; and
- His mum and I talked a lot when I was sending her home.

On Saturday, when we were at IMM, we casually talked about the baby bonus the government is giving out. Then, his sister suddenly came to us and said "mama say u all planning to get the bonus ah?" and I went "-_- NO!" immediately. -_-"

Then on Sunday, his mum finally decided to come along to send him off because the previous time Mr B booked in, I told him if the next time his mum don't follow, then I will not send him. He told that to his mum, and got her stunned. Hahaha.

And I think I'm really a very good girlfriend lor. I was throwing a stupid temper at him then moments later, I was folding his uniform sleeves for him. -_-" I know it doesn't make sense, but never mind.

Ok back to work tomorrow. Yay pay day! =D

Imagined all these at 11:41 pm