Thursday, July 17, 2008
You can't even do such a small thing properly. To think both the bosses trusted you to be able to do it since you are always logging in to the account to perform various transactions. They shouldn't even have placed their trust on you and think so highly of you in the first place. You're not worth it at all. Stop making all those stupid mistakes la. You need to learn how to work independently. Seek approval for everything you do. Don't be afraid of disturbing the bosses. They will rather you disturb them than to give them bad news. They won't scold you anyway. Why are you so afraid to ask?
~
Haiz. I feel very frustrated and disappointed with myself. =(
I didn't dare to tell Mr B what happened in detailed although he keep asking because I didn't want him to worry about me la.
I believe I'm a strong girl and I will be able to pull through. =)
