Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Today the bruise appeared. Green and purple. =S And I got 2 mosquito bites on my leg. 1 on top of my knee and 1 on my foot. Stupid mosquito!
~
Oh ya I finally found a very good use for the super big mushroom my poly friends gave me on my 19th birthday. I always find it too big for me to hug and last night, I finally found a very good use for it. To put my leg on it when I sleep! Haha!
~
I think cantonese sounds very amazing. I don't know why. Maybe because I don't understand it. Haha.
Maybe I should get Mr B to talk to me in cantonese more often. Heh.
~
I have a lot of overdue work! =S
I should start compiling all my outstanding tasks and actually start doing it!
Ok maybe I'll do that tomorrow. It's time to sleep now. =D
