<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, July 07, 2008

Mr B wanted to pass me some cornflakes because few days ago I casually mentioned to him that my brother stole my koko krunch and I got nothing else to eat for breakfast thus I went to work with an empty stomach until it was time for lunch. Haha.

I wasn't in a very good mood when we met up for dinner just now because I didn't have enough sleep last night, had been working the whole day today, was having a headache and was carrying a lot of stuff. So while we were deciding on the place to have dinner, I was very grouchy and showed him my very unhappy face.

It was only until he gave me 2 panadols for my headache that I softened up a bit and suddenly felt super guilty. Yeah la I know I'm a sucker la. 2 panadols only and I can get so touched. Hahaha.

Ok then he sent me home after dinner and this is the end of the story. Haha.

Thanks for being so patient with me. I still love you Mr B! =)

Imagined all these at 11:48 pm