<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Monday, July 21, 2008

Last night I worked on Liong Bee's 2008 Q2 GST until 4am. Then I tossed and turned in bed until 4:30am but still couldn't fall asleep. Then my dad woke me up at 7:30am because he wanted to take something which I left in the office. -_-

With less than 3 hours of sleep, I wasn't feeling well the whole day. Feeling feverish and having headache. =(

I wanna go on leave soon!

But...

Monday cannot because Tuesday got meeting.
Tuesday cannot because Tuesday got meeting.
Wednesday cannot because Thursday got meeting.
Thursday cannot because Thursday got meeting.
Friday cannot because there are 3 deadlines.

Like that how to take leave? =(

Imagined all these at 11:35 pm