Sunday, July 27, 2008
1 year! =)
~
I forced Mr B to give me a morning call today. Hehehe.
And he gave me a surprise by asking someone to deliver a bouquet of red roses to my house early in the morning. =D
The message in the card reads "Loving you till the last rose dies". I told him there is certainly a fake rose in the bouquet and he was shocked by my intelligence. Haha.
We met up in the afternoon for tang yuan before heading to Great World City with plans to watch a movie. But he had to reach home by 4pm so we scrapped the idea and went Paragon to buy jellybeans instead. Haha. Then went to his house and after he introduced me to his father, I went to slack in his room while he packed his stuff to prepare for book in. Haha. He was very sian and was complaining to his mum about book in when we were leaving his house for dinner at White Sands.
After his mum and I sent him off, I wanted to send his mum home but in the end I sent her to Commonwealth Sheng Siong because she wanted to buy frog leg for the baby.
Ok so it's "freedom" again for another 2 weeks because he is going to be confined again. Bleah.
Anyway, thanks for everything today Mr B. See you again 2 weeks later. I love you! Muacks! =)
