Sunday, June 29, 2008
Went out with baby to watch a movie because his mother is complaining we're not spending enough time together. Ok just joking. Haha. Planned to watch Zohan initially but we were late thus settled for Penelope instead. The movie turned out to be very nice! I pity the girl though. In the end she found her real true love which was so sweet! =D
Then baby went home while I met up with Hayley and Beverly for dinner at Fish & Co. We shared 3 main dishes and this 1-litre huge cup of drink that resembles 7-11's slurpie which we couldn't finish. Haha.
Then we shopped at the supermarket and bought jellybeans before heading to Takashimaya to buy some finger food. Pancake fishes and pretzel. Yummy! =D
Shopped around Heeren a bit before heading home. The song Glory Of Love is nice! =D
No more monday blues anymore! Deadline on Mondays are shifted to Friday thus I'll be damn reluctant to go to work on Friday. Haha.
Ok time to go chat with my baby. =D
