Tuesday, June 03, 2008
I was assigned this new task at work and it has been two weeks now.
For the two weeks that has just passed, I learnt a lot of stuff.
Learnt about business writing with regards to writing emails, learnt how to handle different people and situations, and many many other things as well.
But until now, I'm still very dependent on my boss who was supposed to be assisting me only. She still need to review my emails before I send them out and I feel so bad about it because it seems like I just created extra work for her to do.
I'm still learning. So there's bound to be mistakes made inevitably. But it's been two weeks and I'm still making mistakes, many of which are actually careless ones. I don't know why I'm adapting so slow. Or maybe, somehow, inside of me, I don't want to adapt to this new method of working.
I feel very frustrated and disappointed with myself. =(
