<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Friday, June 06, 2008

Last night, I dreamt that there were 100 new emails when I clicked "Get New Mails". I was so shocked in my dream that my mind went completely blank.

I told my boss about my nightmare and they said I was poisoned. I guess I need some antidote - rest.

I don't like to complain. But sometimes I really cannot help it. I feel so bogged down by procedures, templates, and having to watch my own back. =(

Haiz.

Pretty disappointed with myself today. Productivity was low low low low low and low. I'm guessing because it's Friday and my batteries are almost all used up.

I felt so happy when I was leaving the office today. Work was at the very very back of my mind. I can finally throw away all thoughts of work, at least for now, before I report back to work on Monday. I can finally sleep more than 8 hours at a go.

On a happier note, I earned around $1.7k after deduction for CPF for May08. And everyone at the office just received a variable bonus on 1st June for working hard for the past 5 months. I'm a rich little girl now. =)

My goal is to let my bank balance hit $10k by the end of the year. =D

Imagined all these at 11:21 pm