<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Saturday, May 10, 2008

I woke up in the morning aching all over, as though I've exercised a lot the day before.

But I don't remember doing anything strenuous yesterday. I just went to work, and fetched my brother home. A few moments later, I suddenly recalled it must be the packing I've done in the office. Shifting of files into Meng Yee's room, and packing the whole pantry.

Ok anyway there was a Mother's Day celebration today at my house. All my relatives came over except xiao shu and cousin Karen.

Poor Ethan fell down twice today. First was at the swimming pool where he tripped and fell into the waters, and drank some water. Then he had a fall at some concrete pavements and ended up with a bump on his forehead. So heart pain. =(

Anyway I did something damn stupid today. The car engine failed to start properly when I turned it on. Just when I was thinking how unlucky I could be to experience this kind of things 3 times within a year, I realised the gear was not in the Parking position. Hehehe. I think removing the P plates made me stupid. =X

Imagined all these at 11:41 pm