Sunday, May 04, 2008
I was searching through my bag to see if there's anymore other receipts for petty cash Apr08.
Then I saw the flyers for the graduation bear, certificate plague and school ring. The bear is so so so so so cute! =D
Ok I think my brain is not functioning properly already. Lol.
Benjamin just called me and asked me to help him check soccer scores online. -_-
NTU sent me a letter of rejection and it's now crushed up and laying in my dustbin. Guess I'll have to stick to working life for now.
My dad just got a notice of traffic offence for beating the red lights. I laughed at him and told him "I'm going to celebrate 24 points and you're going to celebrate 12 points." Haha.
I want to sleep soon. But there's so many things on my bed. I finally started filing all the credit card statements today in the afternoon, and until now I'm still not done with it. Haha. Ok very slow I know.
Ok gotta go pack and off to dreamland! =D
