Thursday, May 01, 2008
I love public holiday! Did practically nothing today. Just lazing around the house and watching the tv. Feeling so relaxed, having nothing to worry about. =D
*
I think my Mar08 salary for Simbiosis is computed wrongly. I think I'm overpaid.
I got a pay rise for Liong Bee starting Apr08. =D
*
Sometimes, I envy my friends who're working in fields related to our diplomas, putting their knowledge to good use. I do feel the urge to do the same too. Find a full-time job related to my diploma, and put the knowledge I've gotten from TP to good use.
But I know that's not what I want. Those kind of job might seem interesting. But maybe they're not. I might find interest in that kind of job in the beginning for having something new to do, and grumble a lot when I get sick of it. I feel that I've wasted my parents money for putting me through poly, because finally almost at the end of my poly life, I decided I want something different.
I know clearly what I want. But I'm not really sure on how to achieve it. I feel so lost. I'm like a headless fly, I don't know where I'm heading...
Sometimes, when I think of the future, I get so lost I start to cry. At times, I feel like giving up. But I'm not prepared, and don't bear to give it up just yet. I haven't even tried anything, and I know I'll grow to regret it if I really did. Actually, I really don't know where this will lead me to. All I know is that I will continue to hold on, as long as I can.
My life is in a mess. A huge one. ='(
