<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I don't know what to blog.

Two days ago, gu ma, gu zhang, da biao jie, Ethan and Eason came over to my house, because Ethan wanted to swim. Me and my brother were very bad. We made Ethan stand on the weighing machine, after which we commented that even a sack of rice is heavier than him. =X

Eason was very excited when he saw me. He keep waving his hands about, and turn around here and there. And gu zhang explained because he drinks mum's milk. -_- Hahaha.

Yesterday, after I reached home, I watched "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?" and I almost puked blood. Those who watched this show before will understand what I mean.

At work just now, I told the bosses I didn't get into NTU and Mui Huang asked me if I mind working for them every weekday, until next year if I can successfully get into a university. I said no, no as in I don't mind working for them. After some discussion here and there, I proceeded to book my working dates in Gmail.

Every. Weekday. From. Now. Until. The. End. Of. The. Year. I think I was possessed when we were having the discussion. Ok just joking.

Going back to Penang this Thursday evening to celebrate Mother's Day. Shopping!! =D

*

Chatting with Reuben right now.

reuben says (12:15 AM):
u know its funny it actually did
reuben says (12:15 AM):
came cross my mind
reuben says (12:15 AM):
wth are we dodin on earth
reuben says (12:15 AM):
a purpose?
reuben says (12:15 AM):
a goal?
reuben says (12:15 AM):
work work work
reuben says (12:15 AM):
end goal finish line is stilll
reuben says (12:16 AM):
death
reuben says (12:16 AM):
for wat
yiting says (12:16 AM):
*shocked face*

if so, do i still have to continue fighting for what i want? continue to hold on as long as i can? so many questions suddenly filled my mind... so many, that i didn't know which to answer first...

Imagined all these at 11:46 pm