Saturday, May 24, 2008
21 May 2008
Worked full day at novena. Me and An Li took a super extended lunch break. =D
We chatted a lot and entertained each other. Haha. He said my wallet look cheapo on the outside but very expensive contents inside whereas his wallet look expensive on the outside but very cheapo contents inside. Lol.
I was so tired after work that the moment I reached home, I didn't have the energy to do anything and fell asleep on my bed immediately.
Woke up about an hour later to take a shower and had dinner.
Went to sleep around 12am and tossed and turned around until 1.30am but still couldn't fall asleep because my joints were aching. Then SMSed Reuben to disturb him and complained a lot before trying to get to sleep around 2am.
22 May 2008
300 days together with darling. Muack muack! =D
Graduation Day. =)
Went home after that and sent my dad to work before meeting Reuben for lunch. I was practically like a walking zombie due to insufficient sleep. Then slacked around before heading to Sakura Downtown East for dinner and a mini birthday celebration. Stupid boyfriend keep disturbing me for the fact that I'm hitting the big "two". -_- But never mind I still love him. =)
Went home after dinner because my dad needed to use the car.
23 May 2008
My 20th birthday.
Didn't planned to work today but my uncle wanted to hand over some things to me before he go overseas. So no choice and went to work in the afternoon. Had a cake cutting celebration with my colleagues during lunch.
Dinner with family at Geylang Lorong 3. Frog porridge. =D
Cut another birthday cake at night.
Thank you to those who wished me happy birthday! =)
24 May 2008
Slacked the whole day at home today.
Woke up around 12 noon and eventually got out of bed around 3.45pm. Haha.
Found some food in the kitchen and chatted with darling on MSN.
It was all bad news. =(
Then he went running while I sat in front of the computer until I fell asleep.
Woke up around 8.20pm to have my dinner before chatting with him on MSN again.
Planned activities for tomorrow.
Chatted some more and played some games.
Feeling tired again. Hahaha.
Good night people! =D
