<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, May 27, 2008

10 months! What a unique way to remember this day. Haha. <3

Today spent half day at Thomson, and the other half at Simbiosis. Tired, but I believe I can do it! (>_<)o

Celebrated Meng Yee's birthday in the afternoon. Had brownie cake. Quite nice. I like it. Hee.

I predict it's gonna be a long day at work tomorrow, processing payroll and payments and whatnot. Hopefully I can clear a lot of things tomorrow, so I will have a huge sense of satisfaction. Ok damn bian tai I know. But yesterday I sent out a lot of emails and cleared so much work I feel so much better! Haha.

I must remember to send out insurance and season parking issues emails tomorrow, enquire on how to buy foreign worker bond, and actually buy it. Not forgetting to buy little notebooks too. =)

I feel so good I have so much work to do. Doesn't it just goes to show that I'm actually not quite useless? Haha.

Ok gotta get back to chatting with my darling. =D

Imagined all these at 10:47 pm