<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Sunday, April 13, 2008

Went to work today and I was the earliest to reach the office.

First time unlocking the green door and the glass door. Managed to disarm the alarm and switch on the server successfully.

I learned how to issue tax invoice for Liong Bee today. =D

Left office around 6pm to meet Hayley and Beverly when everyone was still working very hard. I felt so bad I had to leave so early when there's still so much work to be done.

Anyway, we went to Vivocity and had dinner at Hog's Breath Cafe. They each ordered a cup of alcoholic drink and turned red. Haha. I just took a sip each from their cup. Responsible driver hor.

Then went to Secret Recipe for cake and hot drinks because it was Hayley's birthday. Decided to give them a small treat by paying for the bill since I just got my pay. Not really just. But kind of a treat for getting my first pay (from Liong Bee) because I promised them last time (for Simbiosis) but didn't in the end.

Then while talking to coach on the phone, I keep forgetting what Hayley wanted me to ask him and I keep asking her to repeat her question. I think she repeated herself at least 3 times? Don't know was I too tired or getting old.

Then went to shop around Guardian and Giant and I bought a super irritaing squeaking toy frog because it's super cute, and I had the intention of irritating someone. Hehe.

Just finished chatting with Clara over the phone. So much for office politics. Haha. I miss talking to her and Pei Gek. Shall go disturb Pei Gek tomorrow.

The injection area for my Hepatitis A jab on my left arm is so swollen that my BCG scar swelled up too. Not that I don't want to place a warm towel over it. I'm just scared of pain. Yes la I know it sounds so stupid that I can bear the pain of having an injection yet I can't tahan the warm towel. But seriously, the Hep A vaccine wasn't that painless as I thought. I could literally feel the pain of the liquid going into my arm that I bit my lips and almost shouted out in pain. zzz.

Going to work again tomorrow. 8th consecutive day. Then going on leave on Tuesday and Wednesday, and back to work on Thursday.



I don't know where I'm heading. I feel like a headless fly. =(

Imagined all these at 11:47 pm