Sunday, April 13, 2008
Today is a very eventful day.
1) I was on my way to work when Selina called and ask me not to report for work so early because the alarm area is locked and the alarm might be triggered. So I went to the clinic to collect my test report.
Turns out everything was fine except that I was tested non-reactive for Hepatitis A so the doctor suggest that I take the vaccine. I said ok, and got a jab on the spot.
2) Then headed to Jalan Besar Hong Leong to pay for my dad's car instalment, and I stupidly wrote faster than what I was thinking and ended up with a '2' in the first box for the date. So I had to go back to the car where my dad was waiting, hehehe at him, got his signature for the mistake without him scolding me for being careless, and went back inside the bank to make payment.
3) Reached office only to find out that we were locked out of the alarm area so the irritating alarm goes off once every 2 to 3 minutes. Mui Huang got so many calls from Cisco saying the alarm went off that she got so irritated she shouted at them.
4) Tried lock-picking using a paper clip unsuccessfully. Lol.
5) Locksmith came and after finishing his job, he stuck a sticker at the top of the glass door, turned around to look at me and Selina, and said "I stick a sticker here ok? So if anything happen then can call me." We went -_- immediately because we can't possibly say no when he had already stuck the sticker so firmly there.
6) Printed 11 payment vouchers only to find out there's a mistake in all the PVs. To think that in the early afternoon Selina was saying the stack of rough paper is getting lesser and lesser because she uses a lot when she's doing bank reconciliation and I said that's a good thing because it means that we're not making careless mistakes and are wasting less paper.
7) Boss took us out for dinner and almost knocked down a cyclist who appeared out of nowhere. Luckily for fast reflexes.
~
In the afternoon I offered to report for work tomorrow which is a Sunday because I feel so guilty that I'm applying for leave so last minute on Tuesday (15 April) which is the due date for tax filing when everyone will be super busy.
Ok it's already after 12am. So, happy birthday Hayley Choo! Time to get drunk!! =D
