<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Today is my Saturday, while tomorrow is my Sunday. =D

Met up with darling for breakfast today and I saw Jin Wei. Still very cute and he's grown bigger. I wonder what dar dar feed him. Haha.

Then some random uncle walked past and ask Reuben's mum if Jin Wei is her grandson. Lol!

Went for Trampoline Judging Workshop in the afternoon.

Then Shelly came my house to slack and had dinner before I sent her to Bishan because it was raining.

We talked a lot. Really seriously a lot. Relationships, careers, university, driving and I can't remember what others. But we really talked a lot, considering we're not really the best of friends yet we click quite well. So thankful for that. =)

Gym com tomorrow.

Good night people. Zzz.

Imagined all these at 11:49 pm