<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12595060?origin\x3dhttp://yitingg.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My mum suddenly appeared at the doorstep yesterday morning. Turns out that my grandmother bought a lot of food for her to bring back to Singapore, thinking she was returning on Monday. So my mum had to return to Singapore so that the food will not turn bad. Hahaha.

I'm still sick. It has been a week already. Grrr. So much phlegm inside of me that I can't seem to get rid of. Blah! Feel like getting a jab or something.

Planned to work OT tonight but feeling sick. So yeah. Plan abolished.

I feel like I have so many things to do yet I'm not doing anything. =/

Meeting Clara and Pei Gek on saturday. Can't wait! =D

Imagined all these at 11:44 pm